Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Jen

You're really growing on me
-The Darkness

I hate to say it. but I'm kinda getting used to this whole hours cut thing. I had yesterday off, and it was so great. I studied my yoga books outside in my back yard, played with the kitty, cleaned up the kitchen and went to yoga. It almost makes me not want to find a supplemental part time job. I haven't gotten my first paycheck with my new shortened hours, so I'm sure I'll get over this whole thing fairly quickly.

Just as an FYI, I didn't not hear back from either job that I applied to, so from now on, I will always make a follow up call.

Hmmm, I may see if I can get some retail job that requires little thought or talent.

It looks like I'm going camping next week here. I'm really excited to get the hell out of the state of Illinois (or the state of depression as I called it earlier today). Matt and I leave this coming Sunday morning and return on Wednesday. I have a print viewing that I have to give on Thursday morning, so I have to be back for that. BOO! (Boo to having to be back on Thursday, not so much to the print viewing.)

My first yoga teaching training session was awesome. I'm really excited about the class. Even this Tuesday, Mary- my usual yoga teacher - was quizzing me and showing me different variations to poses because she wants me "to be a good teacher!"

Anyone interested in me teaching them beginning yoga?

This Friday - The Darkness - The Rave, Mlwaukee, WI. I was looking at the Rave schedule, and appartently, Death Cab is playing at the same time as The Darkness. a) how is this possible and b)how did I miss this? I want to see if I can get into to both shows somehow.

ps. I didn't get a tattoo because the place I was going to go to was closed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home