Friday, March 19, 2004

Jen

That's when the party started as far as I know
-The Dismemberment Plan

After realizing that I have no computer access tomorrow, I have to say happy almost three years of ok plus three! How quickly time has passed. This time in the year 2001, I was working as an assistant in an insurance firm (the same one that sometimes blogger Christie works at now), Beck was well, at her job that she is still at currently, but had no patents to her name, and Greg was doing nothing at a job that he no longer has, so I guess not much has changed with Greg! Kidding!

Greg and Beck are almost married and I'm finally done with school and boy, I don't know. So much has gone on.

Cool.

I may or may not be getting a tattoo tomorrow, even though I have no money to be wasting on such things. I just figured that maybe I'll stumble across a bag full of money and never have to worry about how I'll survive. Or, as I was looking in The Reader last week, there is a need for egg donors and especially from caucasians, which could make me 5 grand richer, even if I have to go through minor surgery!

Tomorrow is my first Yoga Teacher Training class, and I have to say, I'm a little nervous. I'm sure that once I'm there, it will be fine, but right now, I'm stressing a little. I keep thinking that I'll get there and Suddha will ask me to get into some complicated position and I won't be able to do it. The whole class will then circle around me while laughing and pointing "You'll never teach yoga! You can't do anything!"

Last night I had this dream that I was swimming in the ocean. I was underwater and was just about to reach the surface but I was low on air. I finally got to the surface and woke myself up by taking a large gulp of air (this really happened). It was crazy.

Ok, I've got to get back to work. Happy anniversary and happy weekend to everyone else!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home