Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Jen

I have a cold.

Yesterday I felt fine, and today, I am a sniffling mess. My boredon of being home alone has lead me to watch the Tuesday night lineup on ABC. "Hot Properties" is possibly the worst show I have ever seen. Four very unfunny women try to be like "Sex in the City" but with no cojones.

Next up is "Commander in Chief," which sadly enough, happens to be rather interesting. Geena Davis makes a good president. Sad but true. Even more sad, Mark Paul Gosselaar, aka Zach Morris, is joining the cast. I think I just saw my last episode of this show.

Then it's "Boston Legal." Whoops. I turned my TV off. On purpose. No review tonight.

I started yet another part time gig assisting a photographer. I worked with him this morning taking class pictures of kindergarderners. It made me feel too old to have this job.

Looking for a full time job makes me sad.

I don't mean to be sound depressed; it's just this damn cold. I can't wait to spread the bird flu at the Gap tomorrow while I fold a stack of demin. Beware of what jeans you choose!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same feeling about Mark Paul Gosselaar when he joined the cast of NYPD Blue but he ended up being quite good. Rick(y) Schroeder had the same effect on the same show. Both managed to transcend their child-star past.

3:10 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

It's just so hard for me to get past Zach Morris. He may not have frosted tips on his hair anymore, but he still looks like he should be dating Kelly Kapowski.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Joseph Pindelski said...

FYI ... we're in our late 20s now. I think you need to change your blog's tagline.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I'm older than most of you (35) so I never really saw Saved by the Bell during its' orginal run, therefore I was never biased against MP Gosselaar. Ricky Schroeder took some overcoming becuase I DID watch Silver Spoons as a lad.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

JoeP - do not depress me with this whole "late 20's" thing.

Ken - you missed out on some of the best Saturday morning television around. Please tell me you saw "California Dreams" at least once?

9:59 AM  
Blogger becky said...

Greg has the California Dreams soundtrack somewhere. It rocks pretty hard. "Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin..."

TBS has re-runs of saved by the bell on in the mornings - that show is really on a level of its own.. I mean have you seen the one where they do the Clue game - outstanding!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not only haven't I seen California Dreams, I'd never even HEARD of it 45 seconds ago. ::gasps all around:: Enlighten me.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Imagine. . . a group of California high school students in a band together!!! They have one scheming friend, Sly, who also happens to be their manager. The cast rotated throughout the years besides Sly and I think Tiffany (the blonde surfer who never even pretended to look like she knew how to play bass) but overall it was quailty.

I wish Greg would post. He could probably go on and on about it.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home