Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Jen

I've been meaning to post for a couple of days now, but I haven't.

We have just one way to get on the internet at our house, and that is through Matt's laptop. Since we, um, don't pay for our internet services, and my mac doesn't have airport, we are stuck to do all our internet related activities on this one computer. Matt is on the computer nonstop. I'm not lying. I know he is in Grad school for writing, but does he have to write ALL the time? You know, maybe give me a half hour of Jen time, to catch up on e-mail, write a short blog and maybe check out the sales at all my favorite stores. I don't think it's so much to ask for, but it is his computer.

Otherwise, things have been fine and busy. I've been racking up numerous hours at the Gap, folding the same goddamn stack of sweaters and shirts everyday, but hey, it's a job that I actually like and it's money. The soundtrack at the Gap is another thing. I never thought that I'd hear "Soul Meets Body" by Death Cab so much in one lifetime. But there it is, on rotation at least once every two hours. There is also this horrible song by what I think is a group of either British or Austrailian girls signing along to a psuedo dance beat with a horn section. The lyrics are "Only you can set me free, cause I'm guilty, guilty as a girl can be. Come on baby can't you see, I've been accused of love in the first degree." It's like a broken record playing in my head. Nightmares. . . I realize now I should type this into Google to see what they come up with, but knowing who made this crappy song might make it worse. I'm not sure.

Well, that's all for now. I leave you with a picture to ponder over for a bit:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Joseph Pindelski said...

Is that a meatloaf?

2:50 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

That, sir, is a meatwad!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Umm, hello. The label clearly states that this is brains.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home