Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New celebrity sighting:

Frankie Muniz
Frankie Muniz

Matt and I were at Starbucks (don't judge) on Main Street in Santa Monica last weekend. All I wanted was simple, herbal tea, yet since Starbucks manages to burn the hell out of everything, I had to wait, cup un-lidded and un-double-cupped, inside the Starbucks on one of the big leather chairs that the homeless people usually hang out on. While my tea was cooling, Matt and I both passed by the line again on the way to the restroom, where, ta-da! not-so-little Malcolm in the Middle star is buying a drink. We watched him leave the Starbucks where he disappeared behind the American Apparel store. Probably to a parking lot. It was all too exciting.

I was talking to a friend about my on-going list, and I was reminded of the time I was taken out to dinner at Ivy on the Shore and my table was right next Owen Wilson and his companions. I'm going to add him to my list now to make it more exciting.

Here's the updated list as it stands:

1. Host from Street Smarts
2. Helen Hunt
3. Ron Eldard
4. Britney Spears
5. Paulie Shore
6. Pete Yorn
7. Owen Wilson
8. Janet Davies (only known in Chicago)
9. Joan Cusack
10. Seth Green
11. Kevin Bacon
12. Naveen Andrews
13. Frankie Muniz

One quick thing - did anyone see Lost last week? Wasn't it great!!!! I love Sayid!

Not too much going on here. It's been a pretty sunny rainy season. I guess we will be making up for that this week. Thank god I now have a reason to use my new wellies!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is quite a list of sitings! My favorite is Seth Green...and Oh My! Owen Wilson?

And we're loving Lost this season...they almost lost me last year, but I'm back on board now that it's getting a little more Sci-Fi again:)

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home