Monday, September 24, 2007

Jen

I'm staying home from work today because I'm not feeling so well. I also had a fairly exhausting weekend, including a trip to the ER, but alas, as the doctors tell me, I'm perfectly healthy. I was nearly 100% positive (as well as the doctors - once they heard my symptoms) that my appendix burst on Friday night, so I was injected with all sorts of stuff as well as had blood work done and a CAT scan. After 7 (that's right!!!! 7!!) hours in the ER, apparently everything is in working order. I won't bore you with the exact details of my problem, but like I said, I'm fine. And all this exactly one week before my health insurance kicks in!

So, I am taking today off to relax. I'm feeling a bit spacey and tired, but otherwise I am okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home