Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jen

This weekend, Matt and I are celebrating our 4 year anniversary by visiting Southern California's wine country. We are starting off our weekend in Lompac (this was kind of by accident, only because most hotels in the region are booked for Saturday night) and visiting the surrounding vinyards. Then, we head to Solvang - one of the towns visited in the movie, "Sideways"- on Sunday night. Matt has taken a new interest (educational) in wine, so this is very exciting for him. I, however, want to be just like Conan O'Brien.


Next week, the past four months of hard work will finally pay off. I've helped to open up a gallery from the ground up (unfortunately, not my own gallery, but hopefully some day.) Our opening is next Thursday! I can't believe it. The only bad thing is, since we open to the public next week, I go back to a Tuesday - Saturday schedule. I was really enjoying having a real weekend these past couple months. So sad to see them go.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen...

How's it going? I'm a wine-lover like Conan, although I don't fall down as much as I used to.

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. four years! that's great.

11:28 AM  
Blogger db said...

Hey its Dereck from drivingatmidnight. We used to be blogbuddies back in 02. Glad to see the site is still up and you all are alive and kickin!

As for wine, if youre anywhere near the Russioan Red River Valley, try Davis Bynum Vinyards. Magnifique!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home