Thursday, March 20, 2008

Becky

Yay for 7 years of blogging!! I like to think we were on the forefront of this craze. The sad part is that the title line is going to have to change to 'God are we really in our 30's?' YIKES!

Sorry about not blogging in like 5 years, but I don't seem to have as many interesting things pop into my head as I used to...

So what has happened in 7 years since this started....
-Moved from a cube to sharing an office
-Got a globe for my 5 year work anniversary (maybe I'll get 2 globes for my 10 year)
-Moved from living on Oakley to Grace to Wolcott to Albany
-Now have 3 nieces and 1 nephew
-Now have sisters who don't talk to each other
-Started paying 2 mortgatges and now pay only one - woohoo!
-Visited 3 continents
-Ate alot of Thai food and pizza - seriously there are so many Thai places in Lincoln Square and I love pizza so much
-Climbed a mountain pass and almost ruined my knees
-Took yoga classes from Jen :)
-Changed my last name :( (sorry Greg, but its not really an upgrade - it's shorter, but harder to pronounce and way farther down in the alphabet)

okay that's all my brain can handle today. I promise to post more now that I am re-set for posting!

ps - snow tomorrow - boo, boo and double boo!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Becky - don't say it! I can't change our tag line to "God, are we really in our 30's?" I plan on staying 29 forever. . . or at least until August.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home