Thursday, March 20, 2008

Whoa...it's like 2001 all over again. I wouldn't want it to actually be 2001 again, though, since that would mean temp jobs, driving a station wagon with fake wood paneling and living with my parents. If I still had that car today I would be accused of ironically driving a vehicle with fake wood paneling instead of, you know, being poor and driving it because I don't have anything better. My financial situation is better these days, though I am still waiting for Becky and Greg to adopt me.

Things are pretty good in my world. One of my best friends got married in St. Louis over the weekend, and the reception was at the kickass St. Louis City Museum, which is basically a giant McDonald's Playland spread out over thousands of square feet + alcohol + delicious food. Right now I'm searching for a job in Minneapolis - I'm a little burnt out in my current position and it's time for a change of scenery. I'm already up there every few weeks visiting friends, so I figure I should just take the plunge.

And I leave you with this flattering series of photos...

3 Comments:

Blogger becky said...

Hi Mike, you know we are thinking about having kids so we will keep you in mind as we are considering our options :)
Also, why do you want to move somewhere that is colder and has more snow?

1:56 PM  
Blogger Mike Anonymous said...

I have no problem with cold weather and I absolutely LOVE Minneapolis!

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not that I see you much here in Chicago Mike, but your departure would be a loss. Mpls is a great place though.

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home