Monday, March 26, 2001

BeckyG

hello and good morning to you all. I am back from mad-city and let me tell you, it was fun. first off, friday night was lobster fest and apparently every single person in madison wanted to eat at red lobster that night because the place was packed. However, I did learn alot that night from my dad including the fact that you can starve to death eating crab legs because you burn more calories getting the stuff out of the shell than the meat actually gives you. so I have decided to go on an all-crab leg diet to get ready for the summer. but where can I get crab legs in Willowbrook? The high point of the weekend was when we went to state street brats and there was a guy in a brat costume whose buns got stuck in the doorway when he was coming in the restaurant. we also saw him ride in on his bike and spend like 20 mintues locking it up cause he kept falling over from the huge brat costume. see what fun you can have in wisconsin?!

Okay, I am rambling now and lotus notes awaits me with meeting notes and other fun things to read. until later.....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home