Thursday, March 22, 2001

BeckyG



Okay, so I think I am getting more of a handle on this blog-thing. This morning at work was way to busy to figure anything out, but now it is lunch and I can slack off for a while. I decided to hit the vending machine for a lunch supplement and thought the chex mix looked pretty good. Unfortunately I did not realize that it was the reduced fat kind and now I can only really describe it as gross, especially the imitation ritz crackers. Don't believe the words "bold party mix" cause they are not true. looks like its back to the cookies.

Tonight I am looking forward to taking over the number one position in my group with my picks for the NCAA tournament, although I will most likely fall asleep before most of the games are over, so I probably won't know until tomorrow. and then its onto the illini game on friday. I hope they got alot of inspiration from the fact that I picked them to win the entire tournament. I think I might have to drop a note to Frank and Sergio in case they didn't realize.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home