Monday, March 26, 2001

Jen



Jenny did a bad, bad thing.

Today I got into work very late. Later than usual. I even got a “talk” from the boss. I am feeling very guilty (my Catholic upbringing?) because, well, I come into work late everyday and I basically thought that I could get away with it and I got caught. See I have this casual way of slipping into the office and making myself look as if I’ve been here for ages. It’s a technique I’ve finely tuned over my four years here. Now that I got the “talk,” I wonder if he’s been noticing me slipping in late and just got so sick of it that he had to say something. He didn’t say anything about those other times, but maybe that’s he way to making me feel bad. On the other hand, I could be blowing this whole thing out of proportion. He just noticed today and that’s why he said something. I’m really in the clear. Anyone who knows me, knows that I tend to over react/blow things out of proportion.

So, because of my guilt, I’m thinking I shouldn’t blog as much as usual. Hmmmm….. No! I can’t do that!!!! I have to talk about the Oscars!!!! Ok, I’ll work for 2 hours, no internet access (meaning I can’t check my hotmail, Panaphobic and Are You Wearing a Wire?, and the weather-oh, and I know this is the worst weather source, but after leaving my hotmail, it goes right here), and then I’ll get back to it. See you in two hours, or as soon as Bill goes to lunch.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home