Thursday, March 22, 2001

Jen


This looks like the last blog for the day...

My friend, Jason, brought a web page to my attention called Timmy Big Hands, that is closing down in the near future. I've been checking it out and I think it's worth your time to look at it.

The rest of the day has been productive. I made sure that the boss, who I will fondly call Bill, was upgraded for his flight home from Utah on Sunday. I dislike calling United all together, because the last time I called I was a)put on hold for 40 minutes, b)disconnected, c)had to call back and put on hold again for another 40 minutes and d)was on the line during the big earthquake in Seattle. It was crazy. I'm talking to this woman, and the next thing I know, there's screaming (by the woman, and I'm sure by her coworkers) and I hear all this stuff shaking. So I keep saying hello, because I know she's still there. When she gets back on the line, she tells me that she is under her desk and that there is an earthquake. Now, this is the best part. I say, "Is there anything I can do?" What could I possibly do to help her? Book a flight on United and go out there? Anyway, she said no, started screaming again and told me that she couldn't help me. Then she hung up.

Well, I'm hoping that Bora checked into the blog today. If you do, I'll pull out the "announcing card" and have it play you a song. Even better yet, I'll see if I can get you one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home