Thursday, May 31, 2001

Becky

You are so good looking

It's been a run of good Seinfeld episodes on re-runs and I heard this morning on fox news that if you watch next week you might be able to win a trip to Universal Studios. Does it get any better than that?
I have been watching Fox alot lately cause thats like the only channel I get in the tv in my bedroom cause I had to switch the antenna to the big mother-of-a-tv in the living room. but I am going to have to do something about it cause their weather girl in the morning sucks!

anyways, today on the ride in I listened to the new classic rock station in chicago-97.1, the drive. I admit that I am a big lover of classic rock, so it was nice to hear some beatles, chicago, bob seger and the stones this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home