Wednesday, May 30, 2001

Jen

How to Cook Humans

Notice the slew of old Simpson episodes? It’s great though. It’s just so strange to think that when I was growing up and watching them, they looked and talked like that. They have smoothly evolved into the Simpsons that we know and love today. Anyone notice how Lisa is the character that went through the least amount of change?

Anyway, the Power Bar before Yoga helped me out big time. I was a bit frightened of them before, because one time I ate one after yoga and got this massive stomach ache. Also, they look and taste a little funky. Through trial and error (and also, better reading of the packaging) I have discovered that it’s best to eat one before hand. I also had this crazy thing called a Balance Bar this morning. Not bad, not bad. All my thanks go to Tim this morning, because I needed the extra boost.

I’m a little sleepy today and I look a little disheveled. I went to Pat’s yesterday night and to avoid waking up early, I took a shower, and then fell asleep. The hair (meaning mine) has a mind of it’s own today. God, I need a haircut.

Some how I got out of a very long, and most likely, boring, meeting this morning. All I know is that I am unbelievably thankful. Why is it only 10:57? Why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home