Wednesday, May 30, 2001

Jen

How to Cook Forty Humans

GRRRR…..

The band, who put out Weezer two weeks ago, spent Sunday in a Washington, D.C., recording studio laying down demos for 12 new songs, band assistant Karl Koch wrote on the official Weezer Web site.

For the rest of this lame article, you can go here. Seriously though, no more Weezer talk for awhile, I promise.

It looks like we have one confirmation for the Cubs game. Wait. This is Greg's territory. I'll back off.

I was just reading the MSN news. I do not want Pat going home to visit the P's again. People are crazy in Streamwood! Unfortunately, the article sucked. It's approximately 7 lines long. Do I feel satisfied with this as a news source? Absolutely not.

All this cooking humans stuff is making me hungry. Burrito Buggy it is.