Friday, May 25, 2001

Jen

Harpoooon!

It's a drink, I swear I'm not just being mean.

Hey, blogger. I can't even get to AYWAW?!!!! What is up with you?

Anyway, since this isn't posting, I will tell the location of the Weezer show as I know it: It's at the Fireside 2 in Dundee on Route 31, just shy of Route 72. The show is at 1 or 2 this afternoon. Soon, a bunch of poor, misguided souls will be rocking out to the standstill of Rivers Cuomo.

Give me some time. I think I can learn to accept them once again.

Last night, the Tikki Bar rocked. Even the announcing card paid a little visit. Be prepared to hear it all weekend. And I mean ALL WEEKEND. I wish that when you opened this page, the tune from the announcing card played. Greg, can you set it up?

I went downstairs to get some mail for the office and I noticed that everyone was leaving for a nice half day. Hmmm. . . wish I had one of those. I hope you two (B & G) are having fun at the game. sniffle, sniffle. I want to go too!

I can't wait for Saturday. Here are the events: Plan show, 3:45. Mom's b-day, free dinner! and Dave and Busters with the fam, which seems to freak out the general public. Chris' BYOHCL (bring your own hard core liquor) party. All should be a good time.

Ok, folks. I'm out for the day (I'll still be here at work, just not posting), dreaming of half days, cubs games and summer sausage (I actually hate red meat and any sausage of any kind, but it seemed to fit the sentence.) If anyone reads this on Saturday, or whenever this can be read again, have a great memorial day weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home