Wednesday, May 23, 2001

Jen

Well, I guess I can post Ok. Strange.

Stomach ache +Yoga + no Becky = FOOD POISONING

In my mind, at least. The last time I had the above three, I got really sick. Call me superstitious.

Anyway, Eric and Donna broke up!!!! WHY?!?!

I guess the new Sears opens on State Street today. Although I could care less about Sears, starting June 12th, this will be going on:

CREEPY!!!!! (This is my title for the article I found on MSN)

The Skinny
Four Australian artists make up the Urban Dream Capsule, presented by Performing Arts Chicago for two weeks as part of Puppetropolis Chicago, the city's newest summer festival. The men live in--and never leave--four display windows in the new Sears on State Street. They interact with audiences outside 24 hours a day and inside during store hours.

The Details
Having appeared in six other cities around the world, the UDC transforms the ordinary into extraordinary artistic and humorous expressions. The men have all the comforts of home--full kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom--but communicate with the outside world only through email, fax and notes on a dry-erase board.


So, so, strange. But I will check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home