Wednesday, May 23, 2001

Becky

Good morning! I am here and very well rested. I was a bit of a slacker last night, as I ditched yoga as well as a chance to go to the cubs game. But I feel rejuvinated today so it is all worth it. I actually practiced some yoga at home so I didn't feel too bad. Jen, how was Crazy Mary?

Greg, thanks for the call during the 7th inning stretch. can you belive that I was already asleep by then?

There are a few perks to my job:

1. all of the plastic food and trash bags you could ever want
2. free (yet gross) coffee in the morning
3. a lovely cubicle to call my own
4. summer hours=fridays we work from 8-12:30

This will be the first friday of perk #4. Of course I will have to go here to celebrate.

ps-you can get soft chocolate chip cookies at costco. I will be going there at 11 to pick up 100. don't ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home