Monday, May 07, 2001

Jen

Idle now: I rearrange the furniture as you sleep.

So, true. I fell asleep watching TV in Pat’s room, and when I woke up, I nearly walked into the couch. He had moved everything. Just as I leaving to go to work, he woke up and said, “How does the living room look?”

I had every intention of going home last night, but I was just so tired. GRADUATION!!!!! takes a lot out of you. This morning, I had no really clean clothes. I used Pat’s handy trick of Fabreezing clothes to make them smell pleasant. April Fresh! Thank god that Bill is in Washington DC. I doubt he’d appreciate my frayed bottom cropped jeans as much as I do.

Before I get into the recap of the GRADUATION festivities, I’d like to tell you about this woman I saw this morning walking to the L. Now, Imagine a very thick, Da Bears Chicago accent:

Woman: Stop sightseeing and you might get something done.

Who was she talking to?

Two very small dogs.

PS Guess what I found in my inbox this morning? Two more e-mails from crushlink. GRRRRRR!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home