Thursday, May 03, 2001

Becky

Well, it's almost over. I am almost officially moved in. The place is coming along, and there have been guys working on it to hopefully have it all finished by today. However it was a little disturbing yesterday when I went over there and a guy was painting my kitchen here's how it went, Jen style:
Me: We are going to leave now, do you have keys to lock up when you leave?
Guy: I do not have any keys
Me: How did you get in here?
Guy: I came in through the window
Me: ????????? (strange facial expression)
Guy: I had no other way of getting in-I had to paint.

well, apparently he is dedicated to his job. I just hope he doesn't tell his buddies cause they might break it and steal my 9" tv or my collection of crosby still and nash cd's. Also, there are two windows that don't open and one that doesn't close. sounds like a palace, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home