Wednesday, May 02, 2001

Jen

My heart tapped me on the shoulder and whispered in my ear, ”Don’t be a pussy all your life.”

If you know where this line came from, then you will know what band got the most play in the month of April in my room.

I was just informed that the artist that does the very rockin’ posters for Fugazi is Jay Ryan. Thank you, Jason for letting me know. I haven’t seen the posters for this show yet, but the drawings on the ticket are done in the same style. So, until someone proves me wrong, which could be at any moment, we will assume that is it done by the same guy.

Greg, I think I may have a little present for you!!! I believe that I own all three of the above items mentioned in your blog. I too loved the Chipmunks Christmas and Mousercize! Albums. I even have the little booklet that goes along with mousercize.

I almost forgot. Nathan, of westward-bound fame (I guess now just plain, westward fame), called me last night on my cell phone (which was dead) and did not leave his new LA number. If you read this, which I know you do, call me back!

PS. I think I like Mix Tape Fiasco better than challenge- especially after what Zach has planned for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home