Tuesday, June 05, 2001

Becky

Okay there is much wierdness going on today. first I checked the blogs and they were all from May 22nd, then I just wrote something very similar to this sentance and it just went away like I had never written it at all....

Playing with a cat in the evening is fun. Have her wake you up at 3:30 to play some more is not fun. but you gotta love her.

Jen, I think that June is an excellent month to honor Mr. T. We could honor a different tv star from the 80s every month. I know that personally, I have a spot in my heart for one David Hasselhoff as he and I shared the halls of the same highschool (although not in the same year of course). So I might have to nominate him for July or something.

any ideas for band of the month? I have a vote for a group who's new album comes out today. think about it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home