Monday, June 18, 2001

Jen

Monday morning again? Ugh. The weekend was so nice! Although I didn’t make any trips to the emergency room with the remaining two thirds of Ok, I was there in spirit. I feel terrible about what happened.

I happened to be out with future roomie, Gant and friends. We drank a lot and went to the beach. Almost got harassed by cops for trying to take one of those swan paddleboats at the Lincoln Park Zoo for a joy ride. Saw Jared in his undies. Oh behave or be gone.

Friday night, Pat and I spent way too much time at the parent’s house. Pat was helping my step dad install dry wall on the ceiling. We had ceiling tiles up and my sister, who is buying my parent’s house when they move to Las Vegas in September, didn’t like them. Anyway, Pat and I stayed at the parents until a shocking 12:45 pm, Friday night. I spent a Friday night with my parents! Am I getting old? Actually, they are great people, but really, 12:45? Jesus.

Little bendy man at my desk is still in tree pose from last week. I wonder what yoga pose we will be doing tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home