Tuesday, June 26, 2001

Jen

I had this dream on Sunday morning: I’m sleeping, and someone wakes me up (I can’t remember who they are). I’m in Pat’s room, but everything, like the sheets and walls are soft shades of red. Anyway, this person tells me it’s my birthday- that is it the 24th. I say, “really? It’s my birthday? The person replies, ”Yeah, today, June 24th.” I have to stop and think when my birthday is. So I reply back, “no you idiot, my birthday is August 24th, not June.” Then I really woke up. Sunday was June 24th. Does this mean that I’m paranoid enough about my birthday that I have to think about it two months in advance?*

Anywho, I heard some interesting news this morning, but I can’t say what it is.** Greg, did you tell Becky?

Also this morning, I got my Built to Spill tickets that are on sale NOW! There is a Thursday night and Friday night show. I have no idea why neither of these shows have sold out, but I’m assuming that it will happen soon. I’m also thinking that I may not be able to even go to the show, because I’ll probably still be in Nevada.*** I wonder if there is a way for me to fly home just for the show, and then fly back to Las Vegas the following day. Where would I get the money to do such a trip? Hmmm.

Ok, I have to go and grab some lunch.

PS TicketMaster is a rip. Avoid it at all costs!!!!! Go to Clubhouse, like I should have.

*I’m only going to be 23. That’s nothing! Right?
**Besides the fact that they serve a full Irish Breakfast at the bar by Beck’s place. I am so there.
***My parents are moving to Las Vegas in September, and I am going with them to help get them settled. My goal was to stay out there for a couple of weeks, living Caito style, but I can’t miss Built to Spill!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home