Friday, June 22, 2001

Jen

Sorry, Mrs. Jackson.*

This morning, I had to go in the ghetto T&L Liquors to break a $20 so that I could put some cash on my L card. Oh yeah, and I overslept. I was late.** It’s because of that damn Nintendo. Do I have to put it away again?

I remember when I lived with Bora. We would play Dr.Mario all the time. Did we ever get things done? Not really. That is why I had to unhook it from the TV and put it away.

Tonight is the BBQ and it looks like things are settled. Becky has the Margarita Party Ball and I have basically everything else. Even Chris and I came to an agreement about music. Now that is an accomplishment.

Here is the BBQ info that I wanted to post yesterday. I don’t know how many of you out there are going to see Fugazi and Shellac tomorrow, but if you are looking for an event during the day, you can go to this.

Thick Records presents a Rock & Roll Flea Market:
Saturday, June 23 Noon to 7pm (before Fugazi) Outside at 400 N. Wolcott (east of Damen/South of Grand)
Music from.... Andrew Bird's Bowl Of Fire, The Nerves, Haymarket Riot***, Tom Daily, Tallulah
Flea booths from.... Thick, Touch & Go, Bloodshot, Divot, Skin graft, Thrill Jockey, Johanns face, Victory, Choke, Symbiotic, Arms Reach, 4 Alarm, Harmless, WLUW 88.7, Veronica, Hit It Or Quit It, Jaded in Chicago, Uprise Skateshop & more......
Free Admission.... BYOB BYOBBQUE BYOTABLE

So, you can look for me there with Pat, Jer and Tina.**** Becky and Greg- want to make it a punk rock weekend?

Gant called! Mission 2 is on!

Back after lunch.

PS. Spellcheck rocks.

*I am for real.
**Shut up, Greg!
***Sucks.
****Jer’s lady friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home