Tuesday, June 12, 2001

Jen

Team:
Gant: work located near John Hancock; likes viruses
Greg: works near Michigan and the Chicago River; has spray-painted dandruff
Jen: works in building next to Sears Tower; master of disguises

Mission: To meet somewhere between these three locations tomorrow afternoon and complete mission in an hour and a half, tops.

Anyone have any suggestions for lunch?

Last night, I hooked up the old school Nintendo* and played way too much Dr.Mario. That game seriously kicks ass. I have some good classics such as Kung Fu, Balloon Fight, the original Super Mario Bros., Tetris, Dragon Warrior, Castlevania II, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, just to name a few. I know that I used to have Paperboy. Where the hell is it? Maybe I left it at my parent’s house. If anyone has any games they don’t want, let me know. I may be interested in acquiring them from you.

I did nothing last night besides this. I think I played for two hours straight. So, much for enjoying the beautiful weather.

Tonight we are planning to go out for one of Ken’s last nights in Chicago. BOO. He will be back after his month and a half trip to South America.

Right now though, I am going to research a destination for the above mission.

*The irony of the website I found is that there is an advertisement to win a Sony Playstation 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home