Friday, June 08, 2001

Jen

You’re a heartbreaker, love taker, dream maker.

Know anyone like that?

Why are we so addicted to Pat Benatar? The world may never know. What we do know is that her songs are damn catchy and we can’t stop singing her awesome 80’s tunes. So, Pat, the month of May is all yours. (check out the merchandise!)

Ah yes, last night was tikki-licious (similar to bootylicious) and we did accomplish a lot. A lot of drinking, if you know what I mean (nudge, wink. nudge, wink.) Actually, Becky covered it quite well. She only forgot one thing: Harpoon!

It looks like I will be attending the DAB show out in Orland Park. The ride from Joliet is only 24 minutes according to map quest. Why will I be in Joliet rather than Chicago? Don’t ask, it’s better that way. I don’t feel like being made fun of anymore by two certain people. You know who you are.

Doesn’t this weather kick some ass? Rock my world? Shake the margarita party ball? I’m planning to take a little break outside for lunch, which will happen in about, oh, 40 minutes. I hope that the rest of the day will cruise by like this morning.

Just so you know 1 Canadian dollar = 67 US cents. I had to call the bank this morning and find out the exchange rate. Bill is going to a meeting out there.

Note from last night’s blog: I believe the artist that is NWAD is actually Eagle Eye Cherry who wrote that song. I’m not sure, but when I read over my last blog, the name now seems wrong. Can anyone correct me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home