Thursday, June 07, 2001

Jen

Three more bands (or solo artists, in this case), that are going to be added to the Worst Bands Ever List: 1)Collective Soul, 2)Jeffrey Gains and 3)Buck Eye Cherry*.

Explanations: 1) That stupid song "She'll have a perfect day"- refer to archives to see how much I hate it. 2)Do not make a sucky cover of "In your eyes" and get away with it. Also refer to archives. (I'd post the link, but I'm too lazy right now.) 3) NWAD*.

*NWAD (Not Worth A Dollar): I remember having a conversation with a friend of mine about bands we wouldn’t even pay a dollar to see. It started when we had just gotten tickets to see the Bosstones at the Metro for a dollar. Although this is an awesome deal, we pretty much figured that we’d see anyone for a dollar. After some discussing, we actually came up with a list of solo artists and band that we would even pay a dollar to see. Even comp tickets wouldn’t make us go. Buck Eye Cherry was one on the list (I hate that song “save tonight” or what ever it’s called. It just makes me so mad.) There are many more, but I’ll save them for a later date. From now on, those marked with a star are NWAD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home