Wednesday, July 11, 2001

i saw the sign. it opened up my eyes and i am happy now living without you. oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.

what's wrong with me?

isn't it odd when you purchase your 18 year old brother a wiffle-ball bat, three wiffle balls, five baseballs and a baseball shirt for his birthday? shouldn't there be a G.I. Joe motif at the party?

by the way, i whooped his ass in wiffle-ball yesterday, 13-12. i won on the strength of two towering shots onto the grass surrounding the parking lot we were playing in. i really like wiffle-ball.

for some reason i get teary-eyed at all the hokey stuff that happens in baseball. i could feel a lump in my throat when i read about the shows of respect given to cal ripkin and about his home run. something about baseball brings out the inner wimp in me.

tonight i get to see my friend's new house in lovely des plaines. des plaines isn't really all that lovely, but i'm going anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home