Friday, July 27, 2001

Jen

I was going to give my 1-minute review of the show last night, but I think Becky covered it all quite well. One thing she didn’t mention, and maybe that’s because she knows I have a special place in my heart for them: Alkaline Trio. Due to a past feud of sorts, I always had a strong feeling of hatred towards them. Well, maybe not hatred, but an honest disliking of them. Plus, I didn’t like their stuff when I saw them those four years ago. Last night before they went on, I thought that maybe my dislike was so strong and that’s why I didn’t give their music a chance. Um, this theory? Bullshit. They still suck ass. BOO Alkaline Trio!!!! Come on, I think they can write better lyrics than, “I have a big fat fuckin’ bone to pick with you my darling.” Greg, what was the other line from that song? Their music is so bland too. All the other bands had so much more to offer. God, they just piss me off! I think you get my drift.

Yay for Hey Mercedes! Once again, they rocked my lame ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home