Friday, August 17, 2001

Jen

The plane! The plane!

This is what I’ve been doing all morning: sitting in Bill’s empty office with the binoculars, ready for any kind of plane action. Oh, and let me tell you, I’ve seen action. I’ve seen everything from the refueling plane to the little planes that make loops and leave a smoke trail. Woo-hoo!

I am so very excited that I found someone else to indulge in my guilty pleasure with me. So I want to see Rat Race! Is there anything wrong with low, slap-stick-like humor? I don’t think so!

I found my stupid recipe for the stupid shower tomorrow. Pardon me, I should not say that my recipe is stupid, because it’s not. I found this recipe for Pad Thai from the Royal Thai School of Culinary Arts in Thailand. Just reading it makes me want Thai. mmmmm. . . Thai.

Today on XRT is “Indiana Johns” day. All day, it’s John Hiatt and John Mellancamp. I’m only mentioning it because I think that’s a funny title. He he.

Otherwise, I am counting down the minutes until I get the hell-o operator outta here. Since I am an A.D.D. child today, and my attention span is about 2 seconds, I’m gonna go.

Have a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home