Thursday, August 09, 2001

Jen

I had this dream last night that freaked the hell out of me: I get home from somewhere, and Gant and Marisa aren’t home. So, I go take a shower, turn on the TV and get a glass of water. I’m in the living room, and I hear this clicking noise in the kitchen, I run into the kitchen, because it sounds like the stovetop trying to ignite a burner. I get there and turn off the stove and I turn around and notice that my back door is wide open. I know someone is in my house; I turn around, and see a figure emerge from Marisa’s bedroom. He has a gun and he shoots as I run out the back door. I then wake up.

I think I had this dream because someone has keys to my apartment and they shouldn’t. I’m going to change the locks.

Besides that, I’ve had a good day so far. Scary dreams can either put you in a crap mood all day, or make you realize that it was only a dream, you are perfectly fine, so go out and have a good one.

After reviewing my schedule, it looks like I probably won’t be here for Jimmy/Hey May at the Metro. So, BOO!!! I think I’ll be in California, which is very cool. It just sucks that the dates collide like that.

Besides my buddies that relocated there, and a blog friend, is there anyone one else out there from the southern CA region that can tell me what kinds of cool stuff there is to do? I’ll be near San Francisco and only there for a week. . . I’ll find out positively- either today or tomorrow if I’m going.

My phone here at work smells like ass- actually, to be more specific, like a big, fat guy’s BO, so you can guess how pleasant it is to pick up the phone. I’ve tried everything-I’ve scrubbed with rubbing alcohol, then practically dipped it in Fantastic. I think I can still smell the odor, but maybe that’s because I know it’s there, or was. Does anyone have suggestions for disinfecting phones?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home