Tuesday, August 07, 2001

Jen

May angels lead you in.


I just read that Mr.Belvedere* passed away! This is all the more reason to get the ATTVSIL** Network going!

Hey, so now that 2 out of 3 Ok *** are mad at Jimmy, I’m thinking you guys don’t want to give them our prestigous honor of Band/Artist of the Month?

Yesterday, I got kinda buzzed (actually, I was wasted) after work with Pat at this bar that our friend Brian works at. I hate taking public transportation when I’m intoxicated (at any level). I get this feeling like everyone is looking at me and they all know that I’ve been out drinking. It’s a paranoia that only exists on the L or any buses, but never anywhere else. Maybe it’s because they are always watching. . .

I did find out some bad news. . . A friend’s father passed away on Sunday due to heat stroke. The family thinks that he was outside, working on the car, when he felt tired? hot? ill?-and decided to come in and relax. When the family got home, he was in his chair. . .

I feel terrible for my friend and her family. I can't even imagine having a parent pass away, especially one so young. That is why this heat is so scary. If it can happen to a football player or a healthy older man, it can happen to anyone. So I say, stay in, keep cool, drink lots of fluids or go to the beach at night like I do.

*I’m too lazy to post my own link to the article, so you can go from link to link and get some good reading in the process.
**All The TV Shows I Love
*** I was planning to be out of town that week, so I wouldn't be able to go anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home