Friday, August 24, 2001

Jen

WOO-HOO, I’M 23!!

Do I feel any older? Nah. But someone once told me that age is just a number, it’s how young you feel that is important. I bet that came out of a self-help book or something.

Cubs lose! Cubs lose! That game yesterday was so absolutely pathetic. I’ll be the first or maybe the millionth to say it. I don’t believe that I was the one to bring them bad luck. I like to blame that on my boss. But really. I was right behind first base about 15 rows back. If you were watching the game yesterday, and you saw who caught one of the many foul balls that came into my section, well, that wasn’t me. I was sitting near them. Black shirt, brown hair, glasses.*

So, today is the day, and I still don’t know what I’m doing tonight. My friend, Seth knows someone who has a free hour of drinks at Tequila Roadhouse. I really do hate that place, but if you just think about free drinks and ignore the surroundings, it ain’t half-bad.

Also, my buddy Eugene is spinning at a party, and although I really don’t know how I feel about going to someone else’s party for my b-day, it’s still an option. I’ll be with my friends, and a bunch of strangers. But really, isn’t that how we spend each day of our lives any way?**

Tomorrow is the DAB show, which I am looking forward to photographing. I still have no one to drive down with. Hmmm. I asked a bunch of people is they would like to go and meet Greg and I out there, but it looks like a no show. BOO!

*I never really wear my glasses, but I needed them yesterday. I didn’t want to miss one losing moment!
**Discuss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home