Friday, August 03, 2001

Jen

Yes, I am curious. Curious enough to add this link.

I knew there were shows I forgot! I love Get a Life and Parker Lewis! Wonder Years is also a great addition. . . E-mail me if you have any more suggestions! I'm sure there are so many other awesome shows we've missed.

This morning, I guess I had a pre-mid-life crisis. As I was running my fingers through my hair, some stray strands came off onto my hand. So, I'm looking at this one that is half blond/half brown. My hair is still going through a big transition from when I dyed it brown from being bleached blonde, so I figured some of the blonde may be left. Then I look closer because I notice how super shiny it is. It was gray!!!! I'm 22 and I have a gray hair!

I'll need to drink German beer tonight to forget about my aging body. Which also reminds me. . .

Countdown to 23rd birthday: 21 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home