Friday, September 28, 2001

Jen

I love you Gwenoviere.*

I need to get my home computer working. Look what a slacker I have been at blogging this week! That is why I tried to write some stuff last night.

Anyway, ok, you know that one clown on the Bozo show?** What the hell was his name . . . Wizzo or something like that? He was the wizard clown (therefore the clever name.) Anyway, there is this guy in my photo grad seminar that looks just like him. I can’t stop thinking about it. And he dresses the same way, all eccentric and goofy. Seems like a nice guy though, so I feel guilty thinking like that.

Oh, and I hate clowns. They look all happy with their painted on smiles but can really be sad. That’s why all clowns are murderers or strippers.***

Is there any New Order fans out there reading this? I read the new Spin and I heard some news that I cannot believe. Is "We Laugh Indoors," by Death Cab for Cutie really a New Order cover? Or are they talking out of their assholes? Please help me readers. I must know the truth.

Ok, I have to get back to work.

Monday it is, then.

*Or however you spell it.
**Chicago/Illinois version of Bozo. I don’t think they have the same set up around the country.
***Imagine clown strippers! That is a story for another day when I have time to type.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home