Tuesday, September 25, 2001

Jen

Why do all stresses pile up at once?

Today was my first day back (at school) and what can I tell you? I am freaked out. Yup. Completely scared senseless. Ok, maybe it’s not so bad. Bibliography and research starts off my week. My professor is very cool and I’m excited to be working with her. I’m slightly intimidated by others in the class. I feel that they may have more experience then me. I will say that everyone was genuinely nice.

The weekend was ok. Nothing exceptional. No wait! It was fine until Pat and I had a fight. I hate fighting.

The good things though. . . let’s see. I ditched the one party Friday night -I wasn’t really in the mood- and had a nice evening at home with friends. I still have little Rosa, who has been a terrific cat besides the fact that she likes to eat my plants. I had a little too much fun on Saturday for Heidi’s birthday, and boy did I pay for it Sunday. Argh.

I’ve just been stressed for the most part, but excited and upset all at once as well.

Well, I’m at work, so I better get to it.

Tomorrow: History of 19th Century Photography. And Becky and Greg home from Boston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home