Thursday, September 06, 2001

Jen

I’ll give a brief of the weekend. No need to give an hourly update of my goings on. It just isn’t that important. I think you know what I mean.

I know, I quoted myself. There is a reason.

Grrr… I was doing my normal blog roundabout when I accidentally clicked on a link to a blog that I haven’t read in ages, only because it bores me to tears. So, while I’m there, I only get more pissed off. Basically, I agree with Greg; get out of his library and please stop thinking that you are the end-all be-all of all that exists. No one cares.

Right now, I have to e-mail my advisor at Columbia and get my Grad classes in order. School starts in two weeks!

That reminds me. I’ve been having the same dream these past few nights. I’m in my grammar school walking around the halls and no one is there. The school is completely deserted. I walk into my old classrooms and notice how small the desks and the lockers are. My view is distorted a bit, so everything looks kind of creepy. Anxiety about school, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home