Wednesday, September 05, 2001

Jen

So, I’m on the L this morning, still feeling sick, and all these negative thoughts keep coming to mind. I keep thinking how this guy next to me seriously needs a breath mint and how I hate the lady standing next to me who keeps bumping my head with her bag every time she adjusts her stance and how I secretly would like to kick every stupid person off this slow moving train that stops every five minutes for no apparent reason. Then I think, what if the L was powered by positive thoughts only? Would I ever make it to work on time again?

Although my opening paragraph suggests that I am the most bitter person on this planet, I am not. I had a good weekend, despite whatever sort of illness/allergies attacked me. It’s just the L folks, that makes me an evil person in the morning, just the L.

I had the pleasure of spending some quality time with Pat, and although I was either sneezing, blowing my nose or sniffling, it was great. Actually, awesome.

Also, Gant is finally moved in, and it’s so nice to live with roommates who I get along with and care about. My apartment is starting to feel like a home, finally. Too bad it had to happen a year after I moved in.

I’ll give a brief of the weekend. No need to give an hourly update of my goings on. It just isn’t that important. I think you know what I mean.

My weekend coincided with Becky and Greg’s for the most part, probably because we see each other a lot. Anyway, got to hang in the studio, which is always fun, although I took approx. zero photos. I just felt so sick. When I saw the ones that I took down in Champaign at the show, I figured that they somehow made up for the fact that I was such a slacker this weekend photo-wise.

I also went down to the camper thing again that I went to at the beginning of the summer. No Jerry Springer/COPS like adventures like last time, but then again, I wouldn’t know because I was asleep by 10. I know, I know. I swear I felt like death on Sunday night, but what are you going to do about it?

So there’s the haps.

Ok. First day back at work, so I better catch up. Sick days always put me behind.

PS. I bought my Jimmy/Hey May Tickets for the Madison show. I am not going to CA like I expected. BOO. But check out the page for the Barrymore Theater when you click on add tickets to cart. They say “Jimmy Eats World.” Tee hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home