Thursday, September 20, 2001

Jen

This is a quick post to say new Death Cab for Cutie album will be out on October 9th! Plus, a Metro show at the end of October! What good news!

Ok, maybe this won’t be so quick. I got this forward with all these Truly Tasteless jokes. Some are pretty funny. I’m not sure if you are familiar with the series of Truly Tasteless joke books*, but I happen to have all 5. I didn’t buy them or anything like that. Back in high school, I had a car with T-tops and I used to leave them open in the summer. Anyway, one day, I get into my car and someone, obviously a friend of mine, put a sock over my gearshift and left the book on my drivers seat. I acquired the rest from my friend, Nathan, who remembered me reading some of the jokes to him on the first night that we met.

The point of this story is, here are some jokes. Let the laughs begin.**

Which sexual position produces the ugliest children?
Ask your Mom.

What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW?
A porcupine has the pricks on the outside.

What did the blonde say when she found out she was pregnant?
"Are you sure it's mine?"

Why does Mike Tyson cry during sex?
Mace will do that to you.

Why did OJ Simpson want to move to West Virginia?
Everyone has the same DNA.

*also reference the Simpson’s episode where Apu has 7 days of Valentine’s day surprises for his wife. Chief Wigam is reading jokes to his wife in bed from this book. Woo HOO!
**Ok some aren’t that funny. Alright! Some are terrible! I get it! Oh, and ok plus three does not believe in any of these jokes, so please don’t be offended. : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home