Thursday, September 20, 2001

Jen

. . .Your studies of fringe New York Streets. I was reading the pavement in every word you would speak
.

The messes I get myself into.

Well, it’s been a busy morning. Although it has been busy, oh how the day drags. I’m thinking that it may be because I’m completely excited about next week and I can’t wait for this one to be over.

As it turns out, this weekend will be more packed than I expected. I was hoping to spend some quality time with Becky’s little kitty, Rosa. Gant and I will be cat sitters this weekend, and I figure that this will be the deciding factor if I want to get my own little furry friend.

I know that some people say you are either a cat person or a dog person. Up until a few years ago, I thought that was true. My one friend* back from Jr. High had this evil white cat appropriately named “Sassy,” which in my mind was the demon kitty. It would just stare at me and then attack. I wouldn’t even do anything to the stupid thing. Actually, I tried to avoid it at all costs. One night, I slept over there only to wake up with the furball sleeping on my head. I pushed it off and it jumped back at me and tore the hell out of my hands. I never stayed over there again.

Anyway, Rosa is a sweet thing and now I realize that not all cats are flesh-devouring creatures.

*This friend also had a mom that would wear only wigs. She never ever did her hair. And don’t you believe it was because she had some illness, she seriously did not care about her hair. I always thought her mom was pretty normal until the first time I ever stayed over there. She had a WIG ROOM. It was the scariest thing ever. It had about three shelves on two of the walls and each self had about five wigs apiece. THAT’S 30 WIGS!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home