Wednesday, September 19, 2001

Jen

We had a slight computer problem so I had to log off. All is better now.

I have no idea why this week feels so long already. Work gets a big BOO from me this week. Bill is around, which is fine because I have more work to do. Unfortunately, he is a little sick, so his mood isn’t always the best.

Thank goodness for Yoga to relieve everyday stress.

I was so excited to use my U-Pass this morning. For those of you who don’t know what it is, it’s a CTA card that I bought from Columbia that allows me to ride the L and buses. The card only cost me $70 and I unlimited access from today all the way until the end of the semester in January. The card is sweet. No more waiting in line to use the machines to put money on my card. No more trying to find dollar bills that are actually accepted by the machines. I am one happy camper.

Speaking of school, the big day is next week, Tuesday. I am pretty scared about starting again. Last week, went I went to register, I found out how confusing Columbia is. Go here for your ID. Go here for your schedule. It’s like a maze. Columbia is only based out of two buildings and I still found myself getting lost.

I have only three classes- Graduate Seminar, which my project work will come from, History of 19th Century Photography, and Bibliography and Research. Seems easy? Right?

This reminds me- Greg, you were supposed to talk about a professor that you liked. Since you didn’t blog yesterday, it’s time to make up for that. Hmmm?