Monday, September 17, 2001

Jen

I want to rock with you all night.

I’ve lost my remote control and I can’t find it anywhere. I hate not being able to change the TV when I am in bed. My room is about 9 feet wide and maybe 13 feet long. Where could it possibly go?

I thank Jimmy and Hey May for making a great Friday, and of course, the crew who made the northbound journey. Here are some highlights that I’d like to add to Beck’s list (starting at 6 to add to the Madison highlights):

6) There are other people in this world who like old school Michael Jackson. I’m not talking about anything made in the Lisa Marie era. I’m talking late 70’s- all 80’s, WAY early 90’s M.J. Yes, I do know all the words to the rap in Black or White. Forgive me, I was in Jr. high when that shit came out.
7) How can you buy Cubs birthday cards in Wisconsin, but not here in Chicago? If someone sees one, let me know.
8) I want lessons on how to twirl drum sticks from Damon. He is my hero.
9) Please, PLEASE get rid of Rachel, Jimmy. She is no good! You guys are much better without her! BOO!
10) Gant’s heed is amazing. Tell me how he can sleep with it moving about like that. : )

Ok, work is tough today. Bill is back from vacation and I can no longer write. I’ll see if I can squeeze something in later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home