Monday, September 17, 2001

Becky

Attn: The Bass player from Reuben's Accomplice is Greg's Dad!!!!

Seriously though, he looked exactly what I would imagine Mr. R looked like 20 year ago. wierd okay, wierd.

My list of notes on this weekend: (sorry to copy the format, zach, but it just works so well!)
1. Wendy's is not always "fast" food.
2. Narc's at the Barrymore Theatre suck (so does standing in front of speakers but its better that having to try to rock out between seats)-so do crowdsurfers
3. Let's go Blue rules
4. My mom makes a killer breakfast
5. my car alarm sucks hardcore
6. the boys from panaphobic are way cool and should come up to chi-town more often. (ps-zach, I don't think either of us got your joke right away cause it was so loud and greg was totally wasted)
7. Sunday's are meant to be lazy (and to watch E celebrity profile)