Monday, September 10, 2001

Jen

Well, I’m registering for classes tomorrow at 4:30. I’m pretty excited. I’ve been out of school for 9 months now. Count them. 9 MONTHS. Although this isn’t a huge deal for most people, it is for me. Maybe because I’ve been doing this job full time now for those 9 months and it is not even remotely related to my field. When I graduated UIC with a major in Film/Photography/Electronic Media, I figured that I would probably ease into some sort of photo job. Probably due to laziness, and then a new found direction*, I never bothered to look really hard.

Anyway, Grad school is a welcomed distraction from these 9 months of monotony.

Can I possibly mention 9 months again?

Actually, just thinking of 9 months in general, can you even imagine carrying a child for that amount of time? Argh.

So, tonight is the game, and although some people on this blog** think that I am bad luck, I will only say that it was not I that caused the Cubs to lose last time, but my boss, Bill. Thank you.

*This direction was Grad school and wanting to teach photography.
**Becky and Greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home