Tuesday, October 09, 2001

Jen

Check out the Michael Moore link if you have time. There is a new installment to his writings. This reminds me . . . I am in dire need of paper flags. I’m doing this photo project, and I need a bunch of those terrible paper flags- you know the ones that everyone has been ripping out of the worst newspaper in the world? Um, pardon me, The Sun Times. Anyway, I need a bunch of them, because I may screw up the first few times around when I put my idea into action. If you have one that you would like to give to me, please drop me a note.

Marc, or anyone interested, if you order the new Death Cab on-line through Barsuk Records (click on the Death Cab link on the side of this page), you get a limited edition that has 3 extra songs- including a cover of All is Full of Love by Bjork. If you were at the show back in, hmm, February I think, they played it live and it was sooooo good. Of course, because I ordered it on-line, I can’t pick up a copy tonight like I had planned. At least I’ll have the extra songs and the album by the time I get back from Vegas.

Don’t forget! DCFC will be at the Metro later this month- the 19th, I think.

More music news. Besides Travis being a complete genius (read what he has to say, folks), The Plan will be playing here in lovely Chicago at the Metro on November 25th. You can also order “Change” on-line. I’m not sure when it comes to stores.

I really know nothing about what is going on most of the time.

Anywho, tomorrow is my day off. You won’t be hearing from me, unless I can get the new computer up and running. I just have so much reading to do for class!!! That’s first, right? Not burning CD’s and playing with my new toy. Yar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home