Thursday, October 25, 2001

Jen

You’re not the first and I think you know it.

Holy crap, a blast from the past. My exboyfriend from Newcastle, England just e-mailed me. Wow, it’s only been hmmm, 4 or 5 months since we last spoke, maybe? I e-mailed him sometime at the beginning of June and haven’t heard a thing until now.

The crazy thing is that I started reading my journal from this time last year. I wrote this long entry about Paul, and just happened to be thinking about how he was. Now, I know.

Kind of like how my Pat had a dream about our friend Pat W. coming home from his road trip. Then he calls the next day. How does that work? What makes someone think of you near the same time you think of them? Life in general never fails to amaze me.

Beck has been doing a great job holding down the fort. I need to get that stupid computer hooked up so I can blog on those days that I’m not here at work! I'll worry about that after the party (a costume party, at my place, Friday, FYI.)

The dog bite is healing fast and quite well. Hopefully, I won’t have a nasty scar there. I feel bad thinking too many evil thoughts about the people downstairs. Your pets are like your children. When they do something wrong, you feel embarrassed and terrible about it. I know they feel bad. . .

So far, their tab is up to $108. That is $60 for my pills and $48 for my jeans that hell hound shredded. Just wait until I get my urgent care/emergency room bill. Ouch.

Tonight, the OK gang will be carving pumpkins. Last year, I did one by myself, but it’s not fun to carve alone. My pumpkin did kick some ass though. I carved the square headed character from the cover of The Plan’s Emergency and I. Posting a picture would be key right about now.

You know what I forgot? Band/artist o’the month for September. Fuck it. You’ll get a combo deal for both September and October in a week.

Damn is it windy out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home