Monday, October 15, 2001

Becky

back to the grind....
2-3 more weeks of stress here, but things are looking okay.

today there was an anthrax scare in the building next to ours so there are all these people just chillin in our conference room/cafeteria-they found powder in one of the loading areas. in times of paranoia its really the practical jokers that have the upper hand, you know?

check out which religion you really "fit" into with the belief-o-matic. You can really put any stock into it, but at the very least it gives you a look at the worlds religions and where they stand on different issues.

I have had numerous people try to convert me in my life. One girl in highschool said that she thought that I was a really good person, but that I was still going to hell. but she did call me her "friend" or whatever that means.

We went to Appleton this weekend but we didn't get any apples. but greg got to see his two best friends (aka my sister's dogs) so he was happy....

Meanwhile Jen is gambling her life savings away on the strip....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home