Friday, October 12, 2001

Jen

As slow as a rapid city, must be gathering speed here for something.

I’ve had this in my head all week.

Last night, after the lecture at Columbia, I hung out with all the grad students in my class. Wizzo, um, Aaron! I must stop that!!!! He is so nice, just like everyone else in the group. Anyway, one beer turned into five and blah, blah, blah. It was a great time, and I feel less removed from the group.

All of this fun last night caused me not to pack and just come home and hang with Gant. I come from a long line of procrastinators. I know I’ll be rushing to get shit done today, so why fight it?

Well, I can’t write much more, cause I am outta here at noon. Actually, I just got a call from Tim MacDaddy. He has a job as a security guard? This is news. I have to see him in his uniform! I’m stopping over there. See? Of course I’ll be rushing.

Las Vegas here I come! I’ll try to blog in from over there. Hey, Kai! I can hang out with your grandparents! Why do I sound so excited about this? : )

Blog you in a few.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home